Payment Details valid for Rebreather Thailand
Please be aware that your course(s) and dates will only be secured when you have paid the amount of the deposit at the day of the booking or otherwise discussed with our accountant and confirmed by email.
- 30% Deposit of the total Course or trip price (non-refundable) upon booking
- Rest to be paid at the start of the course or trip. If you are not coming to our shop please make payment in full 10 days before the start date.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- The deposit needs to be transferred via a bank transfer.
Once the deposit has been paid and received by Rebreather Thailand (Aloha Ocean Adventures Co., Ltd), your booking is confirmed. You are allowed to re-schedule this booking during a period of 6 months. If you need to cancel or re-schedule the course after these 6 months, the deposit is invalid and you will need to pay a new deposit.
In the event of cancellation once you are in Phuket and you have started the course but YOU decide to stop for what ever reason, the amount due needs to be paid in full. We do let you re-schedule new dates for the cancelled course within 6 months. The total course price doesn’t need to be paid in full but only the boat fees of the remaining course days. Boat fees are between 2900 and 3900 THB per day.Payments are accepted in THB only and by:
- Cash, BUT THIS ONLY COUNTS AFTER A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID
- Any major credit card via PayPal. Please add 4.6% on top of the total as these are the PayPal fees.
- Deposits and full payments – PayPal email@example.com . Please add 4.6% on top of the total as these are the PayPal fees.
- Bank Transfer – please contact us for details
- All bank charges must be covered by customer for both banks.
- Any losses that arise from foreign currency exchange rates during transfers will be addressed in the last invoice.
- No refund or compensation is due payable by Rebreather-Thailand for any unused training, goods or trip.
- Clients, who do not complete the training or trip or collect goods within the specified time for whatsoever reason, cannot be refunded for a part of the total cost..
ATM’s in Thailand: With most of the bank cards and credit cards, the ATM’s in Thailand only allow you to take around 10,000 THB per 24 hours. We recommend only to use the ATM’s at the Bank Branches and not at supermarkets or other places due to Card Skimming.