|45 Metres||30 Metres||15 Metres||DSMB|
|THB 4’950||THB 4’790||THB 3’490||THB 1’250|
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use. You learn the Apeks lifeline handling in our Rebreather Course
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength
- Orange line, best for low light conditions
|Size S to XXL|
- A unique concept to be worn over all types of suits, adding two extra pockets for total convenience
- Constructed in 1mm Flextec material with drawstring waist and reinforced seat for durable wear
|THB 3’290||THB 1’290||THB 2’920|
- Low volume masks have been designed to have very little space between a diver’s face and the mask glass. This means they hold very little air, which is a huge advantage in Rebreather Diving. Low volume masks require less air to equalize and clear.
|Price per box|
- SofnoDive® 797 eliminates the need for the user to come into contact with the absorber material (Sofnolime®) and provides a guaranteed performance.
- Each package holds 2 containers of scrubber. Each container provides 3 hours of CE approved dive time.
- SofnoDive 797, made by Molecular Products, is the only scrubber that Poseidon Diving Systems AB has approved to be used with Poseidon rebreathers.
|O2 Sensor (MOLEX)||Poseidon Solid State Sensor|
|THB 4’381||THB ASK|
- Oxygen sensors are consumables and should be changed when your Poseidon rebreather has a hard time reading the correct 02 levels in your loop or they have been in use for over 1 year.
- You may need to change your O2 sensors if the following occurs:
- Recurrent C1 / C2 alarms when rebreather diving
- Hyperoxic linearity test failure
- Recurrent T53 failure
|M28 Poseidon Rebreather Computer|
- Recalibrate your expectations of dive computer performance. Rethink what’s possible with maps, video, graphics, GPS, Dive-by-Wire and a host of features that deliver class-leading functionality that’s incredibly intuitive to use.
- High performance OC and CCR dive computer
- Maps, video and feature-rich graphics thanks to a 2.8” TFT LCD Color Display
- Real-time GPS surface positioning
- Highly intuitive user interface with 2 button interface
- Enhanced SE7EN / MKVI functionality with the M28’s Rebreather Management System
- Dive-by-WireTM integration with Poseidon Pod System’s, HUD and HP Sensors
- Dual deco algorithm (DCAP and Bülhmann ZHL16C with gradient factors)
- Depth rated to 200m / 656ft
- Multi interface; WIFI access point, Bluetooth and IrDA